No Potato Salad
- 1 head cauliflower (chop in small florets)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, shelled, and diced
- 2 Tbs Walden Farms mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional
Add 1″ of water to the bottom of a medium pot (with lid). Insert steamer basket and fill with chopped cauliflower. Cover.
Steam cauliflower on the stove top over medium-high heat until slightly tender, about 10 minutes after water begins to simmer (overcooking will develop a stronger “cauliflower” smell, and a mushy texture).
Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water to cool immediately. Place in a large bowl Add celery, onion, parsley, and egg.
Stir in Walden Farms mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sea salt (if desired).
Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.